Using your personal information
– Administer the website.
– Create solution or marketing services.
– Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
– Enable your use of the services available on the website.
– Send to you goods purchased or supply services via the website.
– Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
– Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
– Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
– Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
– Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
– Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Restocking Fee Policy
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee on all returnable items within the 30 days of the purchasing date depending on their condition when returned.
If you placed an order and received free shipping but returned an item and you no longer qualify for the free shipping, you, the buyer, are responsible for paying the original cost of shipping and the return shipping cost.
For example, if you spent $200 but returned an item(s) that cost $40, you no longer qualify for free shipping. Free shipping is for orders over $200, your order total is now $160 after your return. Therefore, you are responsible for the shipping cost.
If you have any further questions regarding this policy, please call 301-247-6496
What is a reasonable restocking fee? It is the percentage of the item’s price depending on type of item and condition when it is returned. Our restocking fee is 10%.